With all that’s happened in trail and ultrarunning this past year, it’s sure flown by, huh?! Along with racing coverage from around the world, we’re awfully proud of the content our ever-growing team of contributors has shared with you. Here are a few of our favorites.
…Okay, here are a LOT of our favorites. It wasn’t until we started compiling this (and after some of iRunFar’s editors and writers weighed in) that I realized the amazing wealth of articles iRunFar published this year and just how much the site has grown. If my math is correct, this is the 516th article we’ve published on iRunFar in 2013. Wow!
Some Great Writing
Articles on Shoes
- Best Trail Running Shoes of Summer OR 2013 — A heads up on the best new trail running shoes of spring/summer 2014… most of which hit shelves in January or February.
- Brooks Cascadia 8 — A review of the latest version in the standard of trail running shoes.
- New Balance Leadville 1210 — New Balance’s answer to the Cascadia.
- Altra Superior Review — A zero-drop, minimalist shoe… with cushioning and protection!
- Pearl Izumi E:Motion Trail N1 Review — The spearhead of the Pearl Izumi trail running turn around. (The Trail M2 has also been well received.)
- Salomon Sense Ultra Review — Salomon makes a more durable, slightly less expensive version of the groundbreaking Sense.
- SCOTT T2 Kinabalu: A Shoe That Can Relate — The shoe that put SCOTT on the trail running radar.